Free Minnesota-Based Trainings: Now Through September 2023!
Jacob Wetterling Resource Center is providing FREE trainings to Minnesota educators, parents, students, and professionals in the community. We are offering a variety of trainings that address the most pressing issues facing child safety concerns, including:
- Trainings for the Arts Communities
- Mandated Reporting
- Internet & Social Media Usage Among Children
- Bystander to Upstander: Taking on Bullying Behavior
- Talk About Touches
- Hope is a Verb: Creating Change for Our Children
- Online Safety Conversations for Schooling at Home
- …and much more!
If you are interested in booking a training for teachers, a Zoom PTA offering, or other educational events to better serve youth in Minnesota, please reach out to [email protected] and book your training today! These trainings can be offered by our certified instructor in-person or virtually, and are FREE of cost until September 2023.
For additional questions or information, reach out to JWRC Director, Alison Feigh, at [email protected], and learn more on the flyer below!