Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse in New York
National Sexual Assault Hotline
No matter the stage of recovery, confidential, anonymous support is available 24/7 for survivors & loved ones.
National Crime Victim Bar Association Attorney Referral Service
- Certified by American Bar Association
- Limited to crime victim civil claims
- Referrals based on type of case and geography
Hear from our experts and learn about how there has never been a better time for victims to come forward and seek justice!
- WENY: New York Child Victims Act Civil Window To Open This Summer (VIDEO)
- The Ithaca Voice: Child sex abuse survivors have more time to seek justice with Child Victims Act
- Lifton to co-host Ithaca event on recently enacted Child Victims Act
- WSKG: Child Victims Advocates Spread Word In Ithaca About New State Law
- Ithaca Journal: Your Turn: Learn about the new child victims law in New York By Assemblywoman Barbara Lifton
- The Bronx Free Press: Within this Window: Focus on new rights and timeline for child victims
- The Riverdale Press: Law empowers sex abuse survivors to seek justice