K-6th Grade Child Abuse Prevention Education Kit
Designed for youth-serving organizations, schools and faith-based organizations.
Twenty-six states have passed legislation requiring all public schools implement a prevention-oriented child sexual abuse program.
As an agency that has been training parents, professionals, community members and children for more than 25 years, we know talking about personal safety can be done in a positive and empowering way. This kit is designed to help facilitate those important conversations so kids can walk around smart, not scared.
Video Introduction for Parents
- Checking first with the adult in charge before going anywhere with anyone
- Identifying five adults who make up their safety net
- Listening to their “uh-oh” feeling
- Understanding that no touch should ever be a secret
- Empower Me! PowerPoint
- Empower Me! Education DVD
- Parent Letter
- Presenter Script
- Presenter Notes
- Teachable Safety Skills webinar