A world where every child is free from abuse
To protect children from abuse and sexual assault, by engaging people and resources through a trauma-informed approach of education, research, advocacy, and advanced technology.
- Equip current and future multi-disciplinary teams and other professionals with the skills to identify abuse, intervene for children’s safety, secure justice, and build resiliency;
- Surround survivors of abuse and families of the missing with tools to rebuild their lives, reclaim their autonomy, and create a future on their terms;
- Create technologies that strengthen investigations, expose abusers, and provide survivors with pathways to recovery;
- Promote evidence-based research that advances child protection, and;
- Advocate policies that create and sustain a culture of prevention, disclosure, accountability, and healing.