BE THE CHANGE
Zero Abuse Project is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to transforming institutions in order to effectively prevent, recognize, and respond to child sexual abuse.
Our programs are designed to provide cross-disciplinary education and training, advocacy for systemic legal change, guidance for survivor support, and leadership on emerging technologies. We take a holistic approach by also recognizing and addressing the intersecting forms of child maltreatment in connection with child sexual abuse.
Zero Abuse Project is working to eliminate child sexual abuse in all of its forms.
To protect children from abuse and sexual assault, by engaging people and resources through a trauma-informed approach of education, research, advocacy, and advanced technology.
A world where every child is free from abuse
- Equip current and future multi-disciplinary teams and other professionals with the skills to identify abuse, intervene for children’s safety, secure justice, and build resiliency;
- Surround survivors of abuse and families of the missing with tools to rebuild their lives, reclaim their autonomy, and create a future on their terms;
- Create technologies that strengthen investigations, expose abusers, and provide survivors with pathways to recovery;
- Promote evidence-based research that advances child protection, and;
- Advocate policies that create and sustain a culture of prevention, disclosure, accountability, and healing.
THE ORIGIN OF CHANGE
Zero Abuse Project started as a collective of many different projects and programs dedicated to the elimination of child abuse. In May 2018, our founder, Jeff Anderson, envisioned a single organization that could combine and maximize their efforts and take a holistic approach to combatting child abuse.
The original collective of varied projects and programs quickly evolved, and CEO, Jeffery Dion, was brought on board to lead the growing organization. Jeffrey has often described the many different programs, perspectives, ideas, protocols, and experts under the Zero Abuse Project roof as stars he is arranging into a constellation.
In January 2019, the National Child Protection Training Center and Jacob Wetterling Resource Center joined the Zero Abuse Project family and completed the constellation as we see it today.
This section provides links to copies of official Zero Abuse Project financial reports.